- Phd In Electrical Engineering From Sfax University, Tunisia
- MEng In Electrical Engineering From Sfax University, Tunisia
- Embedded systems,
- Programmable logic controllers (PLCs),
- Microprocessors and Electric Machines.
- Renewable Energies, Power Electronics.
- Tarek Selmi. & Belghouthi, R., A Novel Widespread Matlab/Simulink based Modeling of InGaN Double Hetero-Junction p-i-n Solar Cell, Int. J. Energy Environ Eng, pp 1–9, 02 August 2017.
- Tarek Selmi, Mounir Bouzguenda, Adel Gastli and Ahmed Masmoudi, Microcontroller-based inverter topology integrated in PV systems, COMPEL: The International Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 34 Iss: 1, pp.132 – 150, January 2015.
- Tarek Selmi, Mohamad Sabati, Otmar Irscheid, Hania Baitie, VHDL-AMS Based Modeling of SiC-Schottky Diode, Journal of Electrical Engineering, January 2015.
- Tarek Selmi, Mohammed Abdul-Niby, Mamoon Alameen, Analysis and Investigation of two-diode solar cells using MATLAB/Simulink, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, IJRER, Vol. 4, No 1, 2014.
- Tarek Selmi, Hania Baitie, Mohamed Abdul-Niby and Hidab Hamwi, Solar Photovoltaics Trends and Challenge in Kuwait, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, IJETR, Volume-2, Issue-9, September 2014.