Provision of university education is required mentally and functionally international standard by providing the necessary skills to local businesses and regional and international levels. As well as the Faculty of Law is looking to be a highly reputable regional and become one of the best law colleges in Oman and the Arabian Gulf.
The Faculty is looking forward to being ranked as one of the best law colleges in Oman and the Gulf countries. The Faculty has been striving to achieve this standard through the provision of high quality academic programs, that combine theoretical studies with practical applications, so that students acquire the legal skills required for employment in job markets locally and in the Gulf countries as well as internationally.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Passing mark in General Education Diploma.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Police Certificate of No Criminal History.
- Satisfy the Arabic ability requirements: a score of 80% in Arabic language mark in General Education Diploma.. If not the university will impose a 2 credit hours study in Arabic to satisfy the requirement of admission to the Law program.
- Completion of the foundation year
- Achieve a pass mark in an interview with the Admission Committee.
Admission to the Law Faculty is subject to the ratification of the Ministry of Higher Education of the Sultanate of Oman.